Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meandering Mini Album

I have a little secret to share....I'm addicted to making mini albums.  I don't know why but I just love making them.  I rarely put pictures in them or even finish embellishing them, I just simply enjoy the construction of them.  Today's mini album is no exception either.  It's based on the meandering mini album that has been around for ages but this one uses two pieces of 12x12 paper so it's a little bigger.  I've also varried it by having pockets at the top of some of the pages and the side of the others.  Of course it's not completely embellished but I was so excited to post it that I didn't want to wait to have it finished completely.


Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. BTW, I love the "Sit Quietly Do Nothing" quote.  It sums up my life perfectly right now ;)


Most of the papers are from K&Company and cardstock is from Bazzill.  I made some rolled flowers for the first time which are the only embellishments on the tags thus far.  If I get around to those soon, I'll post the finished tags.




I've changed the cover just a bit because I wasn't in love with the flower and I wanted to make some more rolled flowers.  Anyway, here is the updated cover and the tags...


Which one of the covers do you like better?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
-karen





3 comments:

  1. Oh very nice!!! I like the second one!! You should sell them --or if nothing else give them away!! They should be enjoyed by others...other who would love to put pictures i them!!! ehhehe I love mini's too, I think it help that they are small...making it easy for me to fill them..have a great weekend.
    Yes, I know it's been awhile ofr both of us! I'll email you the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant email you...send me an email.
    venaqui1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. resend email please. ---I got a new phone I just cabnt handle...heheh
    I briefly saw you had emailed me..then poof it was gone!!!

    ReplyDelete