Sunday, March 13, 2011

Denami Floral Frenzy Blog Hop!

Hello! Welcome to the Denami Floral Frenzy Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Carol Hartery's Blog.  If you've gotten lost along the way, no need to worry just click here to return to Denami Designs Blog and the beginnig of the hop.
I started with cardstock that I coated with a microfine glitter, stamped the image using StazOn Ink and then colored the flowers using Copic markers.  The stamp I chose to use is G109 Single Daisy and trimmed using just the flower part.   I then arranged layers in a circle and added a little bling to the centers of the flowers on the top layer. 





I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the fabulous creations.  Your next stop is Tenia Nelson.

Be sure to comment on each blog for a chance to win one of three $20 gift certificate at Denami

Extra Challenge: This blog hop filled SO quickly, so we thought we'd bring an additional opportunity for those who weren't able to get on the list, and also those blog hoppers who had additional floral projects to share. We will have a link widget on the blog hop post where you can upload additional floral creation(s). We'll choose one winner to be guaranteed a spot in the next blog hop AND they'll get to choose a few stamps of their choice!


40 comments:

  1. Love the bling! Can't believe you cut all those flowers. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sparkly daisy wreath! What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Your flower wreath is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the bling you added to the top layer of the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of cutting, you did a great job! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty! I love the glitter, just brings those pretty posies to life! Gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! I loooooooove that wreath! Super genius card! (Did I mention I have a weakness for blue flowers?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stamping over the glitter...interesting. Looks lovely. I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Karen, that is one pretty daisy wreath you created! Love how you arranged the daisies, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is, absolutely, beautiful, Karen! LOVE your glittery, floral wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamping and glitter. very pretty.
    syeda
    syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and simple. I like the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, I'm so impressed with all the coloring and cutting you did for this card! I love that blingy daisy wreath- it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever use of the part of a stamp and making your own wreath. The colors and layout are great. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, the glitter just makes that flower POP!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOOOOOOh Glitter! Nice elegant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that glitter! What a great idea to create a wreath out of those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love the glittery blue flowers! Thanks so much for sharing, this card is great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty. So creative making the flowers into a wreath. Go glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card. I love the blue that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Karen, How creative! Love your card. Can't believe you cut and colored all of those flowers. And making a wreath with them, how clever is that?! Way tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Karen, this is so STUNNING and so CLEVER! LOVE this card! The colors are GORGEOUS and I, too, can't believe you cut all those flowers out! SUPER FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Of course I always think sparkle adds so much to a card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is sweet and i love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The bling on the blue wreath really makes it pop with the elegantly simple background. In short: lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Karen, Lovely lovely wreath and all hand stamped...OMG..it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the colors and the bling on the wreath of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a pretty sparkly flower wreath. Simple but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So creative to use the flower stamp that way. Love all of that fabulous glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh, I really love wreath card like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the bling added to the flower wreath! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your daisy wreath is GORGEOUS!! LOVE all of the sparkle and the touches of bling! GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the glittery flower wreath, very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the glittery wreath! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a pretty card, I love all the glitter too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete